Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GunGanesh-arena progress.

It's gotten a little hectic lately, but I continued to work on the game in every spare moment I get.
Since the last update I have finished tiling the first large sewer area and began work on a puzzlette in that room - it's a simple "flip switch to turn on machinery, then use special moves to get through a set of smashers" kind of deal. The machinery graphics aren't done yet, though the preliminary smashers are already in the game.

Additionally, I have worked on visually distinguishing the first boss arena - I think I'm moving in the right direction with this.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say this is definately the right direction. I love the scale of that boss to the charcater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play sooo badly now. The boss arena looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! As always, been watching this for a while. Was actually hoping I could contact you and chat with you if that's alright.

    My email address is theteam@hyperduck.co.uk : drop me a line, I would really appreciate it! We're a freelance composing team, was just interested in talking with you, about work in the future possibly, either way, would be nice to hear from you!

    Keep up the great work, Eagerly watching.

    --
    http://www.hyperduck.co.uk

    ReplyDelete